Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Bowling Scores 03/07/06

217, 225, 226 668 Series

"Anchorman"

No not the movie. Finished out the first 2 games with XXXXX in a row in each and a XXX in a row in the last game. Dedicated the 10th frame in the 3rd game to Eddie Guerrero (wearing cheat to win shirt as well)

We won all 3 games and total pins putting our win total for the season at 117-86 which I believe is the best. Next week begins the playoffs so going into the night with a 201.2 and rolling a 668 series doesn't help my handicap any but I don't care, it's all about the win but I also care about establishing a 200 average for 30 straight weeks for the first time in my bowling career.

The lows of the night were minimal, I left 2 open frames all night again, one was a missed 10 pin and the other one was a washout as I left the 1-2-4-10.

Rolling into the playoffs..............

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment