Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bowling Scores 3-14-06

184, 235, 258 677 Series.

Average going into the night- 201.9

Damn! I thought this was the week of the playoffs but no..... it was just positional night. Which didn't matter to us because we were already in. Tonight just mattered for those competing to win the last third of the season and sneak into the playoffs. Annoncements were made for high game, series, handicap game and handicap series. I won high series 753 and could have gotten a trophy but I opted for the $$$. (Matt actually had a higher series 775, but you can only win one category and he won high game with a perfect 300)

Ok on to the night, well first game I left a couple of splits early on and recovered towards the end to roll a 184. Second game began with a 9- missing a single pin spare for the first time in how many weeks I can't remember. Followed by XXXXXXX in a row, opened in the 9th with a split and 8/X'd out for a 235. The third game was as follows"
X X 9/ X X X X X 9/ XXX
No Tap 300 and a 258. The bust of the third game is I wasn't really paying attention to the game concidering none of this mattered for my team and I was actually watching the Kings/Lakers game instead.

Our team won all 7 points this week putting our final regular season record at 125-86.
Next week is the last week and everything is on the line.... I'll either dominate or get dominated but one thing is for certain...... It's all about the "W".

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment