Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bowling Scores 3-21-06


155, 174, 186 515 Series.

That's Right! Just like Summer league our team chokes in the playoffs. What can I say other than I left splits missed single pins and couldn't throw more than one X in a row the whole night. I decided to throw my 2nd worst series of the entire season tonight. After the second game I decided it was already pretty much over and we were guarenteed 4th place. I'm not going to whine and moan about the night. Cause I still got paid so booya! Yeah I'm pissed about how this shit turned out but here's a semi-highlight of the night:

My final shot in the third game was a 10 pin conversion behind the back. We were the last ones bowling and there was probably like 50 people watching. I got some props for that.

I got $20 bucks for rolling that 753 Series.
I got $25 bucks for our team coming in 4th place.
I got $91.10 for having 124 wins (most of any team) for the season.
So $136.10 eases the debacle to a degree.

Anyways it was fun and thanks to those who followed my winter bowling league. Fear not, and wipe those tears away, it isn't over!
Summer league starts in a few weeks and I will continue to post my progress on here for the entertainment of my fans.

Until then,

"Rock It To The Maxwell House" -Wesley Willis-

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment