Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bowling Scores 5-16-06

201, 221, 213, 221 856 Series

Average Going into the Night: 198

Top averages after 3 Weeks:

1. 214.8
2. 213.8
3. 207.3
4. 206.3

This week we played the some more of the big time bowlers with 200+ averages. Going into the night we were tied for 1st place at 19-8. I arrived late and no practice today, I was also frustrated that my average had dipped below 200. On top of that my wrist started to hurt after the first throw and now I know it's becoming a weekly thing and I'm just going to have to bowl through the pain. The first 3 games I opened in the 1st frame but somehow strung together some strikes and finished strong. The 213 in the 3rd game was ridiculous because I had 3 strikes in a row that went brooklyn and I couldn't believe I was carrying these pins on such horrible shots. The bust of the night though had to be the 4th game which stood as follows. Let me remind you I was dead, no strength left at all, after 3 games:

X 80 62 90 X X X X X X X X 221

That's right I don't believe in spares. Ha! We won 3 of the 4 games and the 4th I threw 8 in a row which would normally be around the 240-260 range except for the fact that I decided to open 3 straight frames. These were bad opens too. It wasn't even like I chopped a pin here or there it was just plain misses. Then, Towards the end we were close to the other team who decided to put the pressure on me a bit by talking about the situation I was in. 827 (don't care) as I shook everyone off and DOMINATED.

Anyways, aside from my throbbing wrist, it was a good night and my average should be back up above 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment