Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Bowling Scores 5-9-06

186, 179, 232, 155 752 Series

From the moment I stepped onto the lane I knew I just wasn't into bowling tonight. In fact halfway through the second game I was ready to go home. The third game I got something going but for the most part tonight consisted of splits and some missed spares and oppertunities. I don't know, I just wasn't on my game tonight and the 4th game I had a chance to hit an 800 but everything fell apart and I gave up when I left a split in the 7th frame of the 4th game. Nothing else to tell. The top averages came down a bit. I don't have the numbers in front of me but I think going into the night I had the 5th top average. the other 4 were approximately this: 214, 211, 208, 205. I was sitting at a 203 but that will be down a couple pins going into next week.
 
Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment