Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bowling Scores 5-23-06

Current mood:frustrated

220, (retired)

So much for bowling through the pain. 9th frame in I felt something pop in my wrist and the pain went from tolerable to excrutiating. I finished the 10th frame bowling left handed and managed a 7/9. The 220 could have been better but I knew I was done after that game. I went and got my wrist checked out and classically, the x-ray machine wasn't functioning. The doc thinks it's just a sprain, but if the wrist isn't feeling better by next monday, I am to return and get that x-ray. He gave me a splint to wear until then so we will see how that goes. As I sit here and attempt to type this left handed, I would also like to say that going into the night I had a 202 average that ranks #4 in the league. This sucks because I am probably going to have to take next week off from bowling and going into tonight we were tied for first place. It almost feels as bad as when "Leonard Kowalski" broke his wrist in 2001. Dammit! Why does the human body have to breakdown?!

No comments:

Post a Comment