Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Bowling Scores 5-2-06

Current mood:lethargic

Top averages after 1 Week-

1. 232.7
2. 228.2
3. 220.2
4. 218.5

Yeah...............

205, 165, 200, 233 803 Series.

Man, talk about having one bad shot every game. Let me tell you the 9th frame in any game can be a 60 pin swing so when I left the 9th frame open in multiple games it didn't help me any and became quite deflating. The second game I opened in the 9th and 10th game to throw a measly 165. The third game should have been way better but once again I throw a shot too far outside and clip the head pin leaving the classic 2-4-10 splits. They are quickly becoming my favorite. I left a 7-10 split in the first game as well and nearly picked it up as I bounced the 10 pin out of the pit but didn't get the lucky roll. My wrist was killing me by the end of the third game and I have no Idea how I came back to throw a 233. In fact after game 3 I saw that I had a 570 series and knew I had to roll a 230+ to get my equivelent of a 600 series for 4 games....... and 800. Somehow I did it and remain consistent for week 2. Someone rolled a 277 a few lanes down from me so as of now I am probably the 6th or 7th best average out of 20 bowlers on the league.

Then again, the team we bowled this week was named "AMF Pro Shop" so these are the people who damn near own the bowling alley, and they didn't even show up they had already bowled their games earlier in the day. Now how the hell is that fair. yeah, I'm sure there's a lot of pressure when you roll your games at 12 noon and nobody in the bowling alley. That's stupid. Anyways I'm rambling now and I have nothing left to say. I can't tell you how bad I want to convert another 7-10 split. The one time I did convert it was like 1996..... It's been a while....

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment