Saturday, May 20, 2006

See No Evil

See No Evil stars Kane (Glen Jacobs) the WWE Superstar and this movie is WWE Films. Ha. 
Going into it I wasn't expecting much, in fact I was sarcastically over-hyping this movie so I wouldn't be disappointed.

A bunch of Juvenile Delinquents get a second chance at freedom but they have to go to this huge complex where a bunch of people died many years before. They are there to clean up the place but when one of them tries to uncover a rumored treasure somewhere in the place. Kane is unleashed and all hell breaks loose.

This movie was ok, compared to what I was expecting. Some of the kills were good (not as good as Hills Have eyes) And not to ruin it but my favorite death involved a Cell phone as the murder weapon, classic. You all know how much I am anti-cell phone. Kane's acting was pretty much just like how his gimmick is on WWE TV so the crossover to movie "star" wasn't that difficult. I don't think this movie will do "Rock" type numbers but still a decent film for WWE to put out.

On a side note for those that don't watch wrestling, they are actually putting this movie's release date, May 19th, into an on-air storyline on WWE TV. Hillarious.

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment