Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Bowling Scores 5-1-07

149, 193, 174, 236 (no tap 300) 752 series

Average After 2 Weeks- 206.5

Talk about all over the place tonight. We bowled on the same lanes we rolled on last night 15 and 16. The lanes were significantly different with 15 being a lot drier than 16. I couldn't get my ball to do anything and actually began the night with 3 opens in a row and a 4th on in the 5th frame. "Am I in Reno?" I think I had 2 X's the first game.

The second game was much of the same, leaving splits ridiculous style. I actally converted a 6-7-10 split in the 4th frame of the second game and got props from everyone for that one. I lost count of how many splits I left tonight but it was upwards of 6 or 7 of them. My ball was biting really badly on 15 and that's where I left most of the splits. We lost the first 2 games. With my sweet handicap of 0.

Third game still struggling and I opened in the 8th frame with a 5- Count. Pissed but still I ended up nearly striking out and giving our team the win.

The fourth game I moved over to the right on my stance and stood at the 10 board and shot at the 10 board as well. Normally I stand on the 15 board (center) and shoot at or outside the 10 board. This worked. Really well actually. I ended up hitting the pocket flush on 11 of 12 shots to the pocket. XXXX 9/ XX 9/ 90 XXX and a No Tap 300. I was so pissed my only bad shot was the one in the 9th frame where I left a 7 pin and couldn't convert. The worst possible place to leave an open frame. Still salvaged a 236 which keeps my average above 200 until next week.

All other bowlers that had top averages totally stunk it up tonight and they're averages will drop as well. I'll still be in the top 4 averages, it will be interesting to see where I stand...

No comments:

Post a Comment