Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bowling Scores Finale 4/8/08

175, 180, 194  549 Series
Our entire team completely sucked it.  My series was the Team High so that tells you how bad it was.  Our lead off bowler threw 10/30 splits (33% of the time)  I think half my team was busting too much over how much this night mattered cause it was the playoffs!
I on the other hand wasn’t really into it and wasn’t worried, I just bowled and let the chips fall where they may.  Not a good night we ended up taking 4th place which is what we took 2 years ago.  (Last year 3rd place)  I’m not surprised though as is usually the case ala Wiffolution 51 style. This was an off year as my average has been on the decline ending this year at a 186, last year ending at a 197 and 2005 my peak year ending at a 202. 
On a positive note, we did finish the year in 2nd place in wins overall at 125-75 and took home some cash for each win so that was nice.
So anyways like I said before, for the first time in about 4 years I’m taking a break from bowling.  I won’t throw again until August. So no more bowling blogs for a while, sorry fans, although maybe I’ll start blogging my Disc Golf rounds that I play in Oroville on a weekly basis.  Anyone down for that?  heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment