Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bowling Scores 10/21/08

211, 203, 180  594 Series
With help from a cheering gallery this week, I roll my high series of the season.  I only opened 3 frames with a missed 10 pin in the first game, a 8-10 split in the second game and chopping a 74 spare conversion in the 10th frame of the third game to ruin my run at a 600 series.  We won 2 of 3 and total pins on the night but we still trail Caparello Painting by a single game as they too went 5-2 on the night and next week is position round so we will play Caparello and if we can repeat what we did tonight we will have won the first third of the season. 
Caparello Painting 43-20
Alsco Irrigation   41-22
My ball was flowing into the pocket nicely most of the night, I did have a couple of bad shots but picked up the multi-pin spares where I needed them.  To be honest I was tired as shit coming into the night after laying tile at the theater for about 10 hours before hand.  I also wasn't really paying attention for most of the night.  Maybe that's something to build on and I should be as unfocused as possible next week. 
4814 Total pins with an average of 178.2 through 9 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment