Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bowling Scores 10/28/08

191, 243, 156  590 Series.
Position Round this week meaning 1 seed plays 2, 3 vs. 4, and so on.  Here's how we stood going into the night in case you forgot:
Caparello Painting 43-20
Alsco Irrigation   41-22
So basically we needed to go 5-2 on the night to win the first third and gain a playoff spot come March.
Despite being down a bowler this week, that is exactly what we did.  Bill hurt his leg earlier in the week so it was myself, Dana, and Ben.  Game 1 came down pretty close in the end but Caparello couldn't get it together and missed some spares giving us the win 870-841.  And then the second game began
And we went off like a fucking machine.
Ben- 199
Dana- 214
Duffy J- 247
We destroyed the team that two weeks ago destroyed us.  It was a complete reverse in fortune as two weeks ago, everything was falling for them and nothing for us.  This week we were hitting the pocket but there were also a lot of shots that weren't and everything was falling.  I ended the second game with a XXXXXX9 with an all mark game unless you want to count my final 9 count as an open.  Anyways in a nutshell total domination as we won game 2-   993-774.
Game 3 was pretty much stress free concidering we just needed to win total pins on the night and going into game 3 we were ahead +248 pins.  They won game 3 920-853. 
On a downer note though, for the second consecutive week I screw myself over on a 600 series by opening in the tenth frame.  I threw 3 opens in the last game.  Twice failing to convert a 3-6-10 spare.  The final frame my ball came in high and I left my only split of the night a dreaded 4-9.  Unbeleivable. 
 I did roll 65 pins over my average so I may be a contender for bowler of the week.  The lanes just dried out crazy style the third game and the ball was really moving.

5404 Total pins with an average of 180.1 through 10 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment