Saturday, November 26, 2005

Best Movie Credits to Clean to....

So today after surviving the "black friday" working the theater. I got to thinking about the busy days from back in the day and "hitting the zone" cleaning crazy style for so so long when it was "Movies 10 for life"
This brings me to the top 5 Movie Credits to clean to and the credits that pumped me up to sprint up and down aisles throwing trash away with super quickness. Without further adu I give you the top 5:
#5-

Ha! I just remember the cheezy Marky Mark song with the classic lyrics- "This is how we do it day to day, No doubt representin in the realist way. This is how it is comin out of here... Hardcore, like that, MotherFucker don't sleep"
#4-

I don't remember any of the songs from the credits, I just remember good hard rock songs that got me through those thrashed theaters....
#3

Nothing beats an A.F.I cover of "TotalImmortal" by the Offspring. Except maybe it being followed by "Sweet Child O Mine" by Guns n Roses! Classic.
#2-

Ahhhh... The credits that introduced me to Electronica! I remember bands playing through these credits included: Apollo Four Forty, The Propellerheads, and Crystal Method. I also have to thank Dave Marabella for also introducing me to Electronica Music. Word up Movies 10 Alumni!
#1-

Aside from the Transyberian Orchestra's remedy of "Carol of the Bells" on Cinemark Movie tunes from 1999-2001, the best damn song I have ever cleaned to is the lasts song during The Jackyl's credits. You would understand how pissed I was when I bought the soundtrack and the last song during the credits wasn't even on the album! Dammit!
Anyways these are my top 5 Movie Credits to clean to. Ha! Now as a Manager I never get the chance to clean and hear all the songs during the credits but then again, all the songs these days are pretty worthless.....
Word Life.
Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment