Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bowling Scores 11-29-05

178, 219, 169 566 series

Gameplan of the night "Remind me to follow through" and "Bowling is 77% mental."
Once again the lanes were super dry and once again no practice for me. I have nothing to say about tonights games other than I was never really into any of the games. The second game I strung together a couple of sets of X's and the high point of the night had to be striking out in the second game which won us the one and only game of the night.

We are currently at 18-17 for the second third of the season. We are 62-43 for the season. We won the first third of the season which automatically puts us in the playoffs in March. So we are still playing for every win because every win gives us more money, but other than that. The way the league works is that you cannot win more than one third of the season. If we were to win this third we are in now then the second place team would be declared the "winner" and qualify for the playoffs. Does this make any sense? It's easier to explain in person.

Went into the night with a 206.7 average...I continue to slide but it seems that every week is a pattern... 1 200 game and two 170ish games. Oh yeah I missed 10 pin tonight...Blah!

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment