Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bowling Scores 11-15-05

 

150, 181, 256 587 series.

What a bust of a bowling night seriously. The first game I was testing the lanes and I just couldn't find my line. The lanes were dry the lasts 10 feet and medium oil the rest of the way. I think I threw two strikes and 3 opens the first game.

The Second game, once again I was trying to adjust but it was just getting ridiculous. I spared them to death but only managed a 181.

Disgusted with myself and the lanes tonight going into The third game I had not yet even had a double(XX) well, I decided to not care and bust the hell out hardcore after every ball no matter what and throw my line and marks out the window. First frame I spared and celebrated like I had just bowled a 300. It was a bust trust me. Following that I ended up throwing seven in a row continuing to bust the hell out after every one. When I hit 5 in a row I did the Booker T just before he busts the Spinarooni. I spared in the 9th and Struck and left a 9-open in the tenth to end with a 256.

I'm glad the night was not a total loss although my average will slip once again probably down to a 206.

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment