Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I must speak on this....

I'm sorry but I am watching the world series of poker and there is someone with a world series of poker tattoo. Could you be any more of a J-O DOUBLE B-E-R? Well I guess you could. You could have a Cinemark tattoo. Speaking of which I heard Bryce Havens verbally agree to getting a Cinemark tattoo if we each pay him 50 dollars. 

This also reminded me of the GWAR concert that I attended about a year ago. Nevermind the random bodily fluids that were sprayed on the crowd.... It was all about the freaks that were at the concert! Some guy with a Fear Factory tattoo across his chest and also a 400 pound guy that got carried out on a stretcher. Not to mention my old roommates brother who was so wasted that he fell down in the mosh pit like 8 times and ended up getting a black eye and blood streaming down his face. I tell you the money for the tickets was worth it and not for GWAR but for the bust factor and for getting to meet the guitarist from Dying Fetus and shaking his hand. He was wearing gloves! What a bust!

No comments:

Post a Comment