Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Bowling Scores 11-1-05

 


213, 148, 201 ending with a 562 series.

First game I missed a 10 pin and left a 7-10 in the first 3 frames. Followed that with six in a row but fizzled out in the 10th frame and missed another 10 pin.

Second game I mentally broke down. I know how much of the game is mental and I let it get to me. I look back and know I could have spared in 2 or 3 frames in that game. Left another 2 or 3 splits in that game as I rolled my lowest game of the season. I was upset with myself for breaking down.
For those that know me and my importance I put on Guarentee's and your lifetime "Guarentee Percentile", you know I rarely throw them around because I take it pretty seriously.

Before the 3rd game I turn to my teammates and Guarentee a 200 game. Started with 2 strikes followed by 2 spares and then 2 more strikes only to miss a 10 pin (4th of the night) in the 7th frame. I looked up at the scoreboard and knew I could not afford any more mistakes. I struck in the 8th and 9th and left a 7 pin in the 10th. I looked up and knew I had to convert. I picked it up and needed 9 pins for a 200. I dominated and struck to end the night with a 201.

My average continues to slide a bit as going into tonight I had a 210.8 it will now dip below 210 but it's only a matter of time until I break out with a 250+ game.

Until next week,
DE-

No comments:

Post a Comment