Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bowling Scores 11-22-05

243, 174, 173 590 Series

I arrive to the bowling alley just in time for practice to end, so throw practice out the window. (What are we talkin bout? Practice. Now how silly is that?) I guess it didn't matter my first shot went brooklyn and I got lucky starting with a strike. Oh, the lanes are dry tonight.... Followed that with 4 more in a row but decided to hold off on the Spinarooni this time. The team we were playing some guy with a 165 average was also throwing a crazy game and keeping pace with me. The 6th through the 9th I spared losing my shot in the process. The guy on the other team rolls a 244 so I look up and I have to strike out to tie him. I double in the tenth and leave a 10 pin on my final shot. Dominated!

After that I never really got it going the rest of the night. I left opens in the second and third game although I did pick up a 3-4-6-7-10 split which got some pop from the league... Third game I tried what I did last week and set the ball down earlier not really paying attention to a line but it didn't work. Late in the 3rd game I needed three in a row to salvage a 600 but I came up just short.

It seems I've been on a trend lately where I bowl one really good game and two mediocre/terrible games. Going into the night I still had the 2nd highest average on the league with a 207.5 but my average continues to slide and I'm dangerously close to dropping to third cause the guy behind me has a 205.7 average.

Remember Bowling is more mental than Physical-

Duffy J-

No comments:

Post a Comment