Wednesday, November 9, 2005

German Deep Thoughts

 

You asked for it and I've got them! Now the following you may find hillarious/disturbing/or just a down right bockus. I have to credit my old roommates friend Chairun Combs with most all of these quotes he still leaves them on my answering machine randomly every few months......Picture the classic German accent when reading these quotes.

"Of the 49 Prisoners........I was the only musician.....this became a blessing, as it was only the gentile strumming of the loot that could keep the guards from killing again"

"It was a quiet night in Berlin......Music filled the streets... yet I could only dream of the American Woman....and the food upon her plate that bared my name.......
Hamburger."

More quotes to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment