Saturday, November 19, 2005

Music Generations

I remember the music I listened to in high school and I remember wondering why anyone wouldn't like the music I listened to. Older people... People who graduated maybe what? 5 years ahead of me? 10? But now I know what it's like to be those people. I look at the kind of music people are listening to nowadays and I'm flabbergasted? yeah flabbergasted at the jobber bands that are popular these days. Here's 10 bands I listened to in the late 90's:
Metallica, Alice In Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, Silverchair, Clutch, Floater, Nine Inch Nails, AFI, Tool, Nirvana.

I don't know where to begin I mean some of these bands were around when I was in high school but seriously: Good Charlotte? Lickin Pork (I mean Linkin Park?) I honestly don't know a lot of these new metal bands because to me they all sound the same. Taking Back Sunday, Who?BAStank? come on what a jobber bunch of worthless music. Then again it's just my opinion. This goes for other music too I mean seriously would you rather listen to N.W.A or Little Jon? This has been another rambling by yours truly.......Dean Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment